Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thing 5 : 23 Mobile Things : Notetaking

I tried out Dragon Dictation. I like the speech to text (and I'm sure my 4th graders typing their research papers today would have liked using it as well). For the basic notes I tried to speak, it did well except for my daughter's name (since I did not allow it access to my contacts - color me suspicious). I did send her a text with my created note - that was very nice. I noticed on my iPhone that I could only create one note at a time (I could continue adding to it), while on the iPad it keeps a list. I would like to be able to save the notes on my phone since that is more portable and more often on my person. I will definitely share this app with the teachers who will have 1:1 iPads next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment